A British lawyer for dozens of oligarchs is holding the secret of who lent Prince Harry and Meghan Markle a Canadian mansion for their winter getaway, DailyMail.com can disclose. Alastair Tulloch is known among the Russian elite as the go-to London attorney for billionaires and well-connected politicians, using complex corporate structures in secretive jurisdictions around the world. And until now, the 64-year-old has managed to remain largely out of the public eye, despite having managed the companies of at least 27 Russian and Eastern European oligarchs and business tycoons as well as firms linked to Elton John and Kylie Minogue. But after Harry and Meghan refused to reveal the mystery owner of the $14 million Vancouver Island mansion they have been staying at for almost two months, an investigation by DailyMail.com unearthed a paper trail leading to Tulloch. The lawyer has also kept made no comment about his anonymous client, failing to respond to questions DailyMail.com asked him about the property despite a new Canadian transparency law coming into force in May. That will compel him to reveal the owner of the mansion in a public register in British Columbia – forcing Meghan and Harry’s secret into the open. Their… Read full this story
- Royal wedding latest news: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry head home to start married life
- Roman Abramovich: Chelsea-owner and close friend of Putin must reveal finances to get back into the UK
- Russian whistleblower 'appeared nervous and vomited repeatedly' before mysterious death, inquest hears
- Donald Trump has stayed silent on the Russian threat because he fears Putin's juicy 'kompromat'
- The inside story of how Trump's Chief of Staff lost his power
- Meet the pro-Trump PR guy at the center of the Mueller probe — and everything else
- Round-up of the best April Fool's Day jokes from around the world
EXCLUSIVE: The oligarchs' lawyer who knows Meghan and Harry's closest-held secret: London attorney for mystery owner of their Canadian mansion works for string of Russians - and Elton John and Kylie Minogue have been clients have 297 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.