Such folk games as Pao (silk-ball) throwing, stick pushing and more, took place in a joyful and cozy atmosphere of Spring in the Northwestern part of the country.
PANO would like to introduce several photos reflecting the Lunar New Year atmosphere of people in the Northwestern region of the country.
Stick pushing is a traditional game of the H’mong minority ethnic people. In the game, men take chance to show off their physical strength and tactics.
Translated by Lam Anh
- Nearly €35 million to be invested in Estonian-Russian border areas
- Property sales to UK buyers up 10% but enquiries in border areas down amid Brexit uncertainly
- North, South Korea and US-led UN Command discuss disarming border area
- Vietnam, Cambodia expand SAR cooperation in border areas
- Northern border areas in harvesting season
- 10,000 provide 'amazing atmosphere' at town's Christmas light switch-on
- Denmark sets up temporary border control with Sweden after attacks
- UPDATE 1-Denmark sets up temporary border control with Sweden after attacks
- Lang Son reviews 10-year border demarcation, marker planting
- Lang Son Province must take advantage of Chinese border: PM