Cuba Gooding Jr.’s groping trial will begin in April, a judge decided today. The 52-year-old actor is facing six groping charges over three alleged incidents. Prosecutors wanted to introduce claims from as many as 19 other women who also say he has abused them to back up their case. Those women would have been presented as what are known as Molineux witnesses whose purpose is to demonstrate a pattern of behavior to support the charges in the case. Judge Curtis Farber said he will allow two of the witnesses but he blocked the others. Prosecutors also wanted the trial to begin sooner than in April but the defense said they needed that long to prepare. Cuba’s lawyers had tried to get the case dismissed in a motion but the judge denied it. They will return to court April 21. Cuba Gooding Jr. arrives at Manhattan Criminal Court on Wednesday for a judge’s decision in his groping trial on how many women will be able to testify against him Judge Farber said it would be unfair to include the witnesses who could not give specific dates, times or locations for the alleged incidents. He is however allowing two. Molineux Witness number 8 is… Read full this story
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Walks Into a Bar. And Allegedly Gropes Someone.
- Cuba Gooding Jr pleads not guilty to forcible touching charge
- Five Women Have Accused Cuba Gooding Jr. of Sexual Misconduct
- Cuba Gooding Jr. pleads not guilty to new sexual misconduct charges, could face up to 12 accusers
- Cuba Gooding Jr. prosecutors brush off claims that his accuser is mentally unstable
- Dating and Seduction - The Three Rules of Dating
- Casanova or Caveman - What His Kissing Style Says About Him
- April Thoughts
- True Love - Why is That Stunning Girl Dating That Ugly Guy?
- From Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves to Dictators, Gymnasts, and Orphans - Images of Romanians
Cuba Gooding Jr. groping trial date is set for April as judge says he will allow two more women who say he grabbed, licked and forcibly kissed them to testify against him have 307 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 22, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.