The central region of Vietnam has been listed in the top 15 must-see destinations in 2020 by the World Travel magazine.
An overview of Da Nang – a must-see destination in the central region of Vietnam
Themagazine described Central Vietnam as a melody of unique terrain, grand, sandybeaches, delectable islets quirkily creating a mini archipelago, and majesticmountains hiding many unfathomable wonders.
QuangBinh, dubbed Vietnam’s cave kingdom, is a rising star on the local tourism mapand has been made various efforts to gain global recognition, according to themagazine.
Meanwhile,My Son Sanctuary in Quang Nam province is a must-visit destination on a tour ofcentral Vietnam, the magazine stated.
- Girl, 15, missing from Grand Crossing
- Detroit teen, 15, missing since Oct. 8
- Indian, etc. restaurant opens on Central Avenue in Albany
- Who Is John Canley? U.S. Marine to Receive Medal of Honor for Heroics During One of Vietnam War's Bloodiest Battles
- Miss America 2019: Miss New York wins first swimsuit-free pageant
- Number Of Missing In Hurricane-Ravaged Florida Shore Town Drops Dramatically
- Vegetarian juice-smoothies-bowls spot opening in Stuyvesant Plaza
- Houston-area beauties competing in the 2019 Miss Texas USA pageant
- Who Is Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh? Vietnam's First Female President Takes Over After Tran Dai Quang Passes at 61
- Avon Lake woman discovers national program to honor Vietnam War veterans