Bayern Munich coach Hansi Flick has told his side to focus on themselves in the Bundesliga title race, ahead of Saturday’s home game with Schalke. (Photo: AFP/Ronny Hartmann) Defending champions Bayern go into this weekend’s round of matches second in the table, four points behind leaders RB Leipzig, before facing fifth-placed Schalke at the Allianz Arena. The Bavarian giants strengthened their squad in midweek by signing Spain right-back Alvaro Odriozola from Real Madrid on loan for the rest of the season. Bayern Munich’s seven-year domination in Germany is under serious threat with Leipzig, Gladbach, Dortmund and Schalke all in the hunt for this season’s title. Flick advises his stars to only worry about how they play, “then things will be like they have been in the past years when the championship was only about us”. “We can see that a lot is happening with our main rivals. “They are in the fight and and they all see a chance to become champions.” Schalke are three points behind Bayern and proved their credentials as title contenders with an impressive 2-0 win over Moenchengladbach last Friday. Their head coach David Wagner has described the idea of taking just one point at the… Read full this story
- Bayern Munich want to keep Ivan Perisic, Inter want a swap deal: A good deal?
- Three players Bayern Munich should sell in the Summer
- Schalke 0-1 Bayern Munich: Kimmich books 11th successive DFB-Pokal semi for Die Roten
- Man City boost as Leroy Sane’s Bayern Munich transfer threatened with returning winger unable to play due to coronavirus
- Bayern Munich take training online to reduce virus risk
- Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund cancel training due to Coronavirus
- Man City star Leroy Sane’s ‘reps in transfer talks with Bayern Munich over stunning summer deal’
- Man City take on Barcelona in transfer race for David Alaba with Bayern Munich star ‘looking for new challenge’
- Bayern Munich star David Alaba to reject Man City transfer in favour of either Real Madrid or Barcelona
- Cyber-training Bayern prepared for possible curfew, says Flick
Bayern boss Flick wary of resurgent Schalke have 341 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 25, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.