The program from February 25 to March 6 was held by a cultural dissemination team of the Tay Ninh provincial Border Guard Command, in association with mobile dissemination teams under the provincial Cultural Center.
Taking place in nine communes of the Tay Ninh province’s border areas and Mobile Training Battalion under the provincial Border Guard Command, the program features various artistic performances such as singing, dancing, magic games…, praising the Party, President Ho Chi Minh, the traditions of the Vietnam People’s Army and border troops in protecting and building the country.
Translated by Thuy Duong
- What newest Warrior Jonas Jerebko is enjoying about the Bay Area
- Football: Clear Springs addresses needs in spring workouts
- HS Football: Clear Springs versus Klein Collins game gallery
- Football: Clear Springs races past Clear Falls, 64-27
- Football: Clear Springs races past George Ranch, 42-28
- Cross border posts serve as economic embryos: Minister
- Colorado convicts design art car in one-of-a-kind program
- Judah and The Lion, Schitt's Creek & More Coming Soon Near Holly Springs-Hickory Flat
- GOP Has Yet to Secure Border Wall Funding Ahead of Midterm Elections
- Chapin, Spring Valley, Columbia hire new coaches