The Asia Development Bank (ADB)’s forecast of 5.2 percent for Vietnam’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth this year has been briefed to authorities of the central province of Thua Thien-Hue, serving the locality’s policy-making and planning work. At a conference to unveil the update of its Asian Development Outlook 2013 (ADO) report held in Hue city on October 3, ADB said growth will reach 5.5 percent in 2014 thanks to the country’s progress in solving bad debts. The bank also forecast that faster-than-expected deceleration of food prices will curb Vietnam’s inflation to 6.5 percent in 2013. Meanwhile, the figure is likely to hit 7.2 percent next year due to money easing policies and increasing money supplies. At the function, participants discussed the situation, prospects and orientations for Vietnam’s socio-economic development. They also tabled proposals for the ADB to invest in Hue’s general infrastructure, preserve the city’s relic sites and biodiversity and evaluate the effectiveness of natural disaster prevention and climate resilience projects in the province. Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Nguyen Van Cao said that despite challenges caused by the domestic and global economic crisis, Thua Thien-Hue still maintains a high and stable economic growth. He vowed that it…
- Trump sees strong GDP growth. Here's what business economists predict for 2019
- Atlanta Fed Raises U.S. First Quarter GDP Growth View to 0.4 Percent
- Atlanta Fed Slashes GDP Growth Prediction to Near Zero
- Italy GDP growth forecast CUT to 0.1 PERCENT after economy plunged into recession
- NY Fed Raises Q2 GDP Growth Forecast to Near 2 Percent
- Atlanta Fed Keeps First-Quarter GDP Growth View at 0.3 Percent
- Atlanta Fed Raises 1Q GDP Growth View to 0.5 Percent
- President Trump Does What Obama Said Was Impossible – He Increases the Annual GDP Growth Rate to 2.9%!!!
- 30 Reasons in 30 Days to Vote for Donald Trump – #15 Obama’s Abysmal GDP Growth Rate
- Worst. President. Ever: Obama First President EVER to Not Reach 3% GDP Growth
ADB's forecast for Vietnam's GDP growth popularised have 308 words, post on at October 4, 2013. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.