Music Youth orchestra celebrates one-year anniversary with operatic concert By Minh Tuan Tuesday, Dec 10, 2019,15:23 (GMT+7) Youth orchestra celebrates one-year anniversary with operatic concert By Minh Tuan The Saigon Philharmonic Youth Orchestra performs in a concert – PHOTO: COURTESY OF ORGANIZER HCMC – The Saigon Philharmonic Youth Orchestra (SPYO) will celebrate its one-year anniversary with a concert of operatic arias and piano solo featuring internationally acclaimed artists. Taking place at the HCMC Opera House on December 19, “A Night at the Opera” is the last concert of the orchestra in the country this year, before embarking on their tour across seven cities in Germany. This is also an important event for the orchestra to connect donors, respected organizations and business leaders in HCMC to witness and contribute to the arts development of the country. By purchasing tickets to the concert, the audience is supporting the upcoming important tour, making dreams come true for the young generation of musicians of SPYO. The concert will feature opera performances by world-class soloists. For the first time, the audience will enjoy a grandiose musical space of customs and traditions, filled with festivity, with a repertoire spanning from Romantic to Classical eras back in the 19th and 20th… Read full this story
- Tudor girl-band concert Six set to be first musical to reopen in West End
- Celebrating Hindi Diwas With These Famous Quotes
- Rebel Wilson shares rare photo with mum and sisters after epic three-stone loss
- Archie has been making unexpected appearances on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Zoom calls - details
- Alexa users, you can soon ask Amitabh Bachchan about the weather
- VJ Day 2020 meaning – what is Victory over Japan Day and how is it being marked?
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff reunite outside the iconic Fresh Prince Of Bel Air mansion... as Will helps the owners rent it out on Airbnb for only $30
- Duchess Camilla and Prince Charles' Cornish pasty recipe confuses royal fans
- Kemp Powers’ ‘One Night in Miami’ Sheds Light on the Civil Rights Movement
- Recruitment demand rises, but employers can't find enough workers
Youth orchestra celebrates one-year anniversary with operatic concert have 333 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.