PRINCE Andrew has been bombarded with criticism after several women came forward to make claims about the Prince’s inappropriate behaviour – which he strenuously denies. But what has the Duke been accused of? Here’s everything we know. What has Prince Andrew been accused of? US court papers have alleged the Duke of York touched a woman while on his lap as she played with a Spitting Image puppet of him. And almost 2,000 pages of a lawsuit were released in a defamation case involving Virginia Giuffre, who in 2015 claimed Prince Andrew slept with her three times, and Epstein’s ex-lover Ghislaine Maxwell. He was accused of having a sexual encounter with her when she was 17 in London and New York and a year later at a party on Epstein’s private island in the Virgin Islands. Another document describes an alleged sexual encounter between Ms Giuffre, now 35, and Andrew in a bathtub.The Duke of York was pictured with his arm around the then 17-year-old’s waist at the home of Maxwell in London in 2001 – but the Prince strongly denies the claims. All the allegations about Prince Andrew were struck from the court record in 2015. They were described… Read full this story
- The Legal Aftermath of Jeffrey Epstein’s Death: What Happens Next
- 'We will SUBPOENA Prince Andrew if he ever returns to US': Lawyer for Jeffrey Epstein's victims ramps up pressure on Duke after he was shamed by New York prosecutors for failing to help probe
- Virginia Roberts says Prince Andrew's 'refusal to help Epstein probe raises questions'
- Prince Andrew's friend Ghislaine Maxwell was 'abusive' towards Princess Diana and made her cry, claims alleged Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse victim
- Hand over everything you have on Prince Andrew: Victim's lawyers demand Jeffrey Epstein's estate hands over tranche of evidence including emails, photos and surveillance footage
- Prince Andrew is 'Not Prepared to Co-Operate' With US Attorneys on Epstein Case – Report
- Virginia Giuffre Roberts starts GoFundMe to raise money for fellow Jeffrey Epstein accuser Maria Farmer's cancer treatment
- Prince Andrew ignores three formal requests to be interviewed under oath about his friendship with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein
- Harvard math professor is placed on leave for giving Jeffrey Epstein his own office on campus and allowing the school's website to be used to burnish the pedophile's reputation after his 2008 conviction, review finds
- Jeffrey Epstein court doc names 70 people who ‘knew of sex trafficking and underage victims,’ according to ‘sex slave’
What are the allegations against Prince Andrew and how is he linked to the Jeffrey Epstein case? have 397 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.