Vietnamese Ambassador to Cambodia Vu Quang Minh (Photo: VNA) Phnom Penh (VNA) – A Vietnam – Cambodia business cooperation forum was held in Phnom Penh on December 6, focusing on how to boost trade efficiency and protect the legitimate interests of enterprises, as well as experiences in completing procedures for cross-border goods. This is part of the activities in Cambodia of the caravan to boost connectivity between Vietnamese and Cambodian entrepreneurs, attracting the participation of major enterprises in the Mekong Delta and Cambodian partners. Speaking at the forum, Vietnamese Ambassador to Cambodia Vu Quang Minh affirmed that the busy trade and investment promotion activities as well as tourism between the two countries over the past two weeks manifest the great attention of their firms to the chances of cross-border trade and investment. During the function, many questions raised by Vietnamese entrepreneurs concerning business chances, registration procedures, investment environment,, and especially conditions to open economic zones in Cambodia were addressed by Cambodian authorities. The Vietnam – Cambodia trade last year amounted to over 4.7 billion USD, increasing 23.8 percent over 2017, and it is forecast to reach 5.2 billion USD this year. By now, Vietnam has had 214 investment projects in… Read full this story
- What’s Next for Vietnam-Cambodia Border Cooperation?
- Kadin Sets Up Committee to Boost Trade Ties Between Indonesia, Brazil
- India, Netherlands agree to boost trade, cooperate across multiple sectors
- India, Nepal Agree to Boost Trade Ties, Connectivity
- Northern Ireland firms hoping to boost business at Heathrow Airport trade summit
- Business Breakfast Forum: The Agile Workplace
- Business leaders call for trade between Northern Ireland and Britain to remain unrestricted as they meet with Corbyn
- Cambodia could skirt fallout of ‘trade war’
- Huge potential to boost trade, investments with Russia: Prabhu
- Iran, Azerbaijan eye to boost trade ties between ports
Vietnam – Cambodia business cooperation forum to boost trade have 285 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.