Home Vietnam bags more golds than expected By Vu Duc Monday, Dec 9, 2019,20:04 (GMT+7) Vietnam bags more golds than expectedBy Vu Duc Runner Dinh Thi Bich finishes first in the women’s 800 meter event at SEA Games in the Philippines today, December 9 – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – Vietnamese athletes staged amazing performances on the ninth day of the 30th SEA Games in the Philippines today as they secured 14 more golds, taking to 80 the number of gold medals, compared to the minimum target of 65. Vietnam also bagged 78 silvers and 91 bronzes, thus maintaining the third place in the medal tally of the Games. The Philippines continued staying top with 135 golds, 101 silvers and 105 bronzes and Thailand came in second with 80 golds, 90 silvers, and 101 bronzes. Tran Ngoc Thuy Vi brought home the first gold for the Vietnamese aerobic team today, December 9. Vi performed excellently in the women’s individual event, getting 21,200 points. Chawisa Intakul of Thailand got the silver with 20,325 points and Charmaine Dolar of the Philippines received the bronze with 18,799 points. The aerobic athletes took home their second gold in the team’s mixed pair event. Bui Minh Phuong and Phan The Hien… Read full this story
- London Raiders defenceman Burnett honoured to bag gold with Great Britain
- Young geniuses: Russian school kids bag gold and silver at world science competitions
- Boxing duo bag gold in Haringey
- Trade Tension With China, U.S. Pushes South Korea Toward Vietnam
- Could that designer bag be worth more than its weight in gold?
- TPBank Expects a $1 Billion Market Value After Vietnam Listing
- World Cup 2018: Neymar leaves Brazil’s team hotel with his £700 gold bag after quarter-final defeat to Belgium
- Laugher completes Gold Coast gold hat-trick
- Laugher bags second Gold Coast gold to set up hat-trick bid
- Croft boxing brothers win gold
Vietnam bags more golds than expected have 284 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.