Lê Hoài Trung, deputy foreign minister Lê Hoài Trung, deputy foreign minister talks to the press about Việt Nam’s achievements in promoting human rights What achievements has Việt Nam gained in protecting and promoting human rights? The protection and promotion of human rights have been firm commitments of the Vietnamese State over many decades. Human rights have been placed in the centre and been considered an objective and motivation for all policies and actions of the country. Though Việt Nam has faced many difficulties and challenges, the task of protecting and promoting human rights has achieved many notable achievements. Since the 2013 Constitution was approved, the work of legal reform and the completion of national institutions and policies has been further promoted. Up to now, Việt Nam has adopted more than 100 laws and codes which relate to human rights. On November 20, the National Assembly passed the Labour Code (revised version) which is basically compatible with the International Labour Organisation’s important international conventions. According to a UNDP report in 2018, Việt Nam ranks 116 of 189 in the Human Development Index and 67 of 160 in the Gender Equality Index. According to a World Bank report, the percentage of… Read full this story
- The Influences of US Double Standard in Human Rights in Present World as a Full Metal of Jacket
- China's Civilized Economy - Human Rights?
- Can We Franchise Human Rights and Liberty Standards Throughout the World?
- Human Rights Violations in the World - US Prisons
- The Mosquito Problem - Bulgarian Film Wins Human Rights Award at Sarajevo, 2007
- Shropshire Solicitor Divorce Warning to Wealthy Husbands Regarding European Court of Human Rights!
- A Basic Human Right: Cheap Beer!
- Basic Human Rights For All
- Human Rights Take Front and Center For the New York City Schools
- 21st Century Western Civilisations, Immigration, Multiculturalism and Human Rights
Việt Nam works to protect human rights have 303 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.