Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc receives General Director of Zarubezhneft JSC Sergey Ivanovich Kudryashov in Hà Nội on Friday. — VNA/VNS Photo Dương Giang HÀ NỘI — The Vietnamese Government always gives top priority to oil and gas cooperation projects with Russia, said Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc at a reception for General Director of Zarubezhneft JSC Sergey Ivanovich Kudryashov in Hà Nội on Friday. The PM described Russia as a reliable partner of Viet Nam throughout history, and welcomed the Russian company’s willingness to cooperate with Viet Nam. Kudryashov recalled his impression about PM Phúc’s visit to Zarubezhneft headquarters during his official visit to Russia in May 2019. He informed the PM about the good business outcomes of petroleum joint ventures between Zarubezhneft and the Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam), which are Vietsovpetro in Vietnam and Rusvietpetro in Russia. Zarubezhneft had been actively promoting key cooperation projects in the field of oil and gas between the two sides, he said. Kudryashov thanked the Vietnamese Government and PM Phúc for creating favourable conditions for the two joint ventures to operate effectively. He hoped the Vietnamese Government would offer more incentives for other projects of Zarubezhneft in Việt Nam…. Read full this story
- Azerbaijan, Iran mull energy cooperation in Caspian Sea [PHOTO]
- Energy minister: Southern Gas Corridor has prospects for expansion in Eastern, Central Europe, including Balkans
- PM Modi to visit Russia next week for informal summit with Vladimir Putin
- Europe grapples with Dutch gas production ‘collapse’
- Jizzakh Petroleum mulls cooperation on refinery project with FESCO, Axens
- Azerbaijan, EU eager to strengthen economic cooperation [UPDATE]
- The Crumbling Iran Deal Could Make Russia Rich (Op-ed)
- Modi, US & Russia: Is this neo-nonalignment?
- Kenya: MP Wanyonyi Meets Russia Bound Teenagers
- French oil giant Total seeks Iran sanctions waiver from Trump for $2 billion project
Việt Nam prioritises oil and gas cooperation projects with Russia: PM have 310 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.