Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Phạm Bình Minh (left) and Romanian Foreign Minister Bogdan Aurescu had a meeting on the sidelines of the 14th ASEM Foreign Ministers’ Meeting (ASEMFMM14) in Madrid, Spain on December 16. — VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Phạm Bình Minh held bilateral meetings with officials from the foreign ministries of Romania, Kazakhstan, Spain, Ireland and Bulgaria within the framework of the 14th ASEM Foreign Ministers’ Meeting (ASEMFMM14) in Madrid, Spain on Monday. At the meeting between Minh and Romanian Foreign Minister Bogdan Aurescu, the two sides expressed their appreciation at the fruitful development of bilateral relations, especially following Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc’s visit to Romania in April. They said the traditional friendship and contributions by overseas Vietnamese in Romania and those who studied in the country are the crucial foundations to promote bilateral cooperation. The Vietnamese official called on Romania to continue to receive Vietnamese labourers and create favourable conditions for the Vietnamese community in the country to integrate into their host society. In his meeting with Kazakhstan’s FM Tleuberdi Mukhtar, the officials agreed that bilateral relations have flourished, saying the free trade agreement between Việt Nam and the… Read full this story
- Viet Nam, France hold high-level dialogue to promote economic co-operation
- Viet Nam, Italy promote co-operation
- Việt Nam wants to boost multi-faceted partnership with Cameroon
- Việt Nam confers Gold Star Order on Lao People’s Army
- Vietnam PM urges multilateral cooperation in ASEM 12 speech
- Xinhua Headlines: New Zealand PM's China visit to promote ties, boost cooperation under BRI
- Can Modi, Abe completely rework the India-Japan ties?
- President of Mauritius Keen to Discuss Bilateral Ties With Putin at Russia-Africa Forum
- Nation to bolster trade ties with Portugal
- Closer Sino-Indian ties bode well for all
Việt Nam boosts bilateral, multilateral ties at ASEM FMM14 have 302 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.