Many big players have had to leave, but the Vietnamese food & beverage (F&B) market has never been more attractive in the eyes of investors. With a population of 100 million, Vietnam is considered a potential F&B market. Vietnam’s F&B Overview 2018 by Vietnam Report showed that the industry makes up 15 percent of GDP. It accounts for the highest proportion in the monthly expenditure structure of consumers (35 percent). Many big players have had to leave, but the Vietnamese food & beverage (F&B) market has never been more attractive in the eyes of investors. Later, The KAfe expanded with the appearance of four brands The KAfe, The KAfe Village, The KAfe Box and The Burger Box, with 26 branches in Hanoi and HCM City. Kim Chi Investors sue founder of loss-making eatery chain Mon Hue Major investors of Huy Vietnam Group Limited have taken legal action against Huy Nhat, the founder and chairman of Mon Hue, a chain of up to 80 restaurants across the country, as the firm has closed its eateries due to heavy debts.
- Vietnam’s pork imports surge 300 percent
- View: Nations may opt to trade with economies where political trust exists, thereby fragmenting supply chains
- Vietnamese drugmakers tackling disrupted supply chain
- Vietnam urged to tap global supply chain for halal products
- Vietnam on front foot in trade return
- VN tourism supply chain disrupted by Covid-19
- Three decades of investment attraction victories in Vietnam
- Foreign groups step up plans to enter or expand in Vietnam
- E-commerce fails to tap pandemic rise in demand: report
- Việt Nam urged to tap global supply chain for halal products
The F&B chains that failed in Vietnam have 265 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.