Many big players have had to leave, but the Vietnamese food & beverage (F&B) market has never been more attractive in the eyes of investors.
With a population of 100 million, Vietnam is considered a potential F&B market. Vietnam’s F&B Overview 2018 by Vietnam Report showed that the industry makes up 15 percent of GDP. It accounts for the highest proportion in the monthly expenditure structure of consumers (35 percent).
|Many big players have had to leave, but the Vietnamese food & beverage (F&B) market has never been more attractive in the eyes of investors.|
Later, The KAfe expanded with the appearance of four brands The KAfe, The KAfe Village, The KAfe Box and The Burger Box, with 26 branches in Hanoi and HCM City.
Major investors of Huy Vietnam Group Limited have taken legal action against Huy Nhat, the founder and chairman of Mon Hue, a chain of up to 80 restaurants across the country, as the firm has closed its eateries due to heavy debts.
- FPT president: My biggest regret is missing out on big platforms like FB, Wechat
- M&A in Vietnam’s retail industry on the rise in 2019
- Minister: Private economy a driving force in Vietnam
- Vietnam Protests China's Paracels Missile Deployment
- Bến Tre develops value chains for key agricultural products
- PM hails contributions by Japan-Vietnam Economic Committee
- Promotional campaigns fail to lift automobile sales in Vietnam
- Vietnam takes part in 2018 APEC CSOM in Papua New Guinea
- Vietnam highly likely to be upgraded to second emerging market next September
- Vietnam has miles to go in dealing with sexual abuse of children