NEW DELHI: Shares of private banks were trading with gains in Friday’s morning session. Shares of YES Bank (up 3.20 per cent), Axis Bank (up 2.31 per cent), Federal Bank (up 1.52 per cent), IndusInd Bank (up 1.27 per cent), RBL Bank (up 1.18 per cent), IDFC First Bank (up 0.93 per cent) and ICICI Bank (up 0.50 per cent) were among the top gainers. While Kotak Mahindra Bank (down 0.92 per cent) and City Union Bank (down 0.13 per cent) were the top losers in the index. The Nifty Private Bank index was trading 0.67 per cent up at 17,615.45 around 10:20 am. Benchmark NSE Nifty50 index was up 92.35 points at 12,064.15, while the BSE Sensex was up 351.0 points at 40,932.71. Among the 50 stocks in the Nifty index, 38 were trading in the green, while 12 were in the red. Shares of YES Bank, Vodafone Idea, Tata Motors, Indiabulls Housing, SBI, PowerGrid, SAIL, Bank of Baroda, BHEL and JSPL were among the most traded shares on the NSE.
- Stock market freefall continues
- Property, telco firms to fuel stock market
- Stock market rally set to continue but all eyes on bitcoin
- Citi Private Bank appoints four bankers to newly-created senior roles
- Global Finance names BDO Private Bank as ‘one of world’s best’
- Top business story in 2013: Booming stock markets
- A $200 billion investor just made ‘a special decision,’ and it highlights a huge risk in the stock market
- Here’s the truth about the stock market in 16 charts
- Apple bites stock market
- Asian markets rally, energy firms soar on OPEC deal
Stock market update: Private banks soar; YES Bank jumps 3% have 238 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at December 13, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.