MICE is a sophisticated tourism model that combines work and tourism. It requires a high level of organization, infrastructure, staff, and additional services. Over the past 2 years, Quang Ninh has adopted MICE to catch up with worldwide tourism trends and has hosted events that demanded elaborate preparations from upgrading transportation infrastructure to expanding tourism facilities. Quang Ninh is on its way to building its own MICE tourism brand, according to Trinh Dang Thanh, Deputy Director of the provincial Department of Tourism. “Our ambition is to boost MICE tourism from 20% to 35% of the local tourism market share. MICE is expected to become a brand of Quang Ninh and boost the GDP of the local service industry,” said Mr. Thanh. Quang Ninh has paid special attention to tourism human resource training, especially professional vocational, and foreign language skills. Thanks to natural resouces, developed infrastructure, and relatively high quality human resources, Ha Long city in particular and Quang Ninh province in general are attractive destinations for the MICE tourism. Quang Ninh now has more than 20,000 guest rooms in 1,400 registered guest accomodations, including 214 hotels. It offers visitors 32 tour routes, 78 tourism landmarks, 500 tour boats, and thousands… Read full this story
- Quang Ninh approves $36m hi-tech farming zone
- Quang Ninh completes land clearance for Van Don – Mong Cai highway
- State governments and industry have committed to train 7 lakh apprentices in the current fiscal: Skill Development Ministry
- Largest ever drug trafficking ring busted in Quang Binh
- Role of Tourism Sector in Climate Change - A Perspective
- Agri-tourism attracts more visitors to Mekong Delta
- Community Fundraising and Development Through Event Marketing
- Abu Dhabi - Key Property Developments
- Speed Reading Tactics - Do You Learn As the Tortoise Or the Hare?
- Speed Reading Tactics - What is Your "Willingness" Quotient?
Quang Ninh speeds up MICE tourism development have 283 words, post on english.vov.vn at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.