Michael Hansen, director general of Swiss Life Network announced at the signing ceremony with PVI that the Pool Network has 4 million clients globally with a total premium amounting to CHF19.2 billion ($14.44 billion).
|PVI and Swiss Life Network signing the co-operation agreement|
Duong Thanh Danh, vice chairman of the board of PVI, expressed strong belief that PVI Insurance will learn and improve its service quality to both corporate and individuals clients and catch up to the international standards of Swiss Life, which has more than 160 years of experience in servicing more than 520 multinationals companies.
PVI Insurance is now the second-largest insurer in terms of revenue and market share in the Vietnamese non-life insurance market, but PVI Insurance ranks first in profit as well as customer service through two specialised customer service offices that carry out claim services and direct billing for clients in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Danh believed that PVI Insurance will also be among the top 5 worldwide service providers to Swiss Life’s multinational clients.
By participating in the Pooling Network of Swiss Life, PVI Insurance’s healthcare products for clients in Vietnam will be improved, ensuring the long-term stability of its insurance programmes and coverage (by taking advantage of not only PVI Insurance’s capacity but also the capacity of the whole region).
Being a partner of Swiss Life, the aim of PVI Insurance is to ensure the stability of its insurance programmes, through better insurance coverage for clients, improving service quality for corporate clients, optimising cost control in the context of medical costs increasing quickly in Vietnam in 2019, and elevating services towards international standards.
The Swiss Life Network is a global association of more than 60 local insurers and business partners covering 70 countries and territories. It has committed to be a trusted advisor for high-quality Global Employee Benefits Solutions. Through collective expertise and loyal partnerships, it provides comprehensive solutions and services to multinational corporations for their mobile and local employees.
- Swiss Life announces spending cut plans
- China's ZTE signed preliminary agreement to lift U.S. ban: Sources
- Indonesia, Switzerland sign MLA agreement
- SBA's Ashley Bell signs new agreement to work closer with Orlando chamber
- PEACE Cable International Network signs agreement with Cybernet and Djibouti Telecom
- Lowe's Is Making Managers Sign Arbitration Agreements If They Want Their Bonuses
- Ethiopian, Eritrean leaders sign peace agreement in Jeddah
- TruSight Announces Global Operating Agreement With EY
- Abu Dhabi crown prince, Brazilian president witness signing of agreements
- 73% of companies using vulnerable end-of-life networking devices