Prince Andrew walked in solidarity with his older brother Charles today as they made their way to their annual Christmas Day service at Sandringham. The beleaguered Duke of York cut a solemn figure as he was supported by Prince Charles, who walked into St Mary Magdalene Church with him on his first public outing since his controversial Newsnight interview. But Andrew then failed to attend the following service at 11am, while the rest of his family cheerily greeted well-wishers. Instead, he returned to the house on the Norfolk estate to join his father the Duke of Edinburgh, who was discharged from hospital in London yesterday. In recent months the Duke of York has stepped back from royal duties and been dropped by a number of charities amid the furore that followed his BBC interview and friendship with the paedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein. Andrew’s daughter’s went to both services, with Princess Beatrice joined by her fiance Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi for the first time at the church. The Prince of Wales and the Duke of York arriving to attend the church service As Royals entertain the crowds – a Range Rover believed to be carrying Prince Andrew leaves from a different exit The… Read full this story
- Finding Freedom biographers say Meghan got a 'royal masterclass' from the Queen and saw Prince Charles as a 'second father' - before she and Harry were 'thrown under the bus' by William's aides and left 'emotionally bruised' as they departed Royal
- Truth behind what looked like portrait of one very happy family: Prince of Wales' official 70th birthday family photograph was 'absolute nightmare' because of difficulties with brothers, biography claims
- Hero PC Andrew Harper's mother slams 'unduly lenient' sentences for her son's killers who will go free in eight years - as she welcomes review of their jail terms
- 'I love Meghan… but I don't appreciate what she's become': Thomas Markle slams his daughter and Prince Harry over bombshell biography and tells them 'it's the worst time in the world to be whining'
- So will Ghislaine Maxwell clear Prince Andrew - or damn him? RICHARD KAY on the agonising questions for the Queen and the Palace
- Dogs of the manor! Charles Spencer, the Duchess of Rutland and Princess Olympia of Greece lead the socialites and royals showing off the lives of their pampered pooches on Instagram
- Leading by example! Future kings Prince Charles and Prince William have carried out the MOST royal duties since the start of lockdown, research shows
- Prince Andrew and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's social media accounts are removed from the royal family's website after they stepped back from official duties
- The beaches are already full! Brits stream to the coast and cause huge tailbacks as nation braces for the hottest day EVER with temperatures of up to 102F - amid fears social distancing will go out the window
- Hero Black Lives Matter supporter reveals the moment he carried white 'far-right' protester 'whose life was in danger' to safety - as he declares 'it's not black versus white, it is everyone versus the racists'
Prince Andrew heads home early from Christmas Day church service to look after Prince Philip at Sandringham after Prince Charles showed his support by stepping out with his younger brother amid Epstein scandal have 506 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.