KHÁNH HÒA — Nguyễn Trần Khánh Vân has beaten 44 others contestants from across the country to be crowned Miss Universe Việt Nam 2019.
With measurements of 83-60-90, and 175cm tall, the 24-year-old from HCM City secured the crown on the final night of the pageant which concluded in Nha Trang City, the central coastal province of Khánh Hòa on Saturday.
This is the fourth edition of Miss Universe Việt Nam since the first time it was held in 2008. The semi-final and final rounds of the contest have all been held in Nha Trang City.
First runner-up went to Nguyễn Huỳnh Kim Duyên while the title of second runner-up was awarded to Phạm Hồng Thúy Vân.
Other awarded titles included the talented beauty, sports beauty, friendly beauty, people’s choice beauty, Áo Dài beauty and photogenic beauty. — VNS
- Camberwell actor and NHS consultant shortlisted to compete in Miss Universe Great Britain
- Traži se nova Miss Universe Hrvatske
- Miss Suffolk steps in to national spotlight for Miss Universe
- Northamptonshire beauty queen in the running to take home the crown at Miss Universe Great Britain
- Wales Students name train-on squad for 2019 Four Nations
- Pageant-mad Philippines welcomes home Miss Universe
- Miss Universe Hrvatske Barbara Ljiljak zaručila se u Beču
- Former Miss Universe Bolivia is stripped of her crown after falling pregnant because officials say it was a ‘breach of contract’
- Meet the 20-year-old Miss Universe competitor who is tackling knife crime
- Baku hosts Miss & Mister Planet Azerbaijan 2019 [PHOTO]