Here are today’s top news, analysis and opinion at 1 pm. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.Day after post on future plans, Pankaja Munde removes BJP from Twitter bioBJP leader Pankaja Munde, who is upset post her defeat in assembly polls to her cousin and NCP legislator Dhananjay Munde, in a Facebook post on Sunday indicated that she would announce her future career plan on December 12. She has also removed BJP from her Twitter and Facebook profile. In the Facebook profile, she calls herself a public figure. Read more.In Supreme Court, Centre’s push to review exclusion of SC, ST creamy layerThe Centre on Monday asked the Supreme Court to set up a larger bench to decide on the exclusion of creamy layer for reservation benefits to people from the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe communities. Read more.Odisha student’s invite for ‘Nasa drone project’ turns out to be a conAbout a month and a half after a 14-year-old boy in Odisha was feted over the reported selection of his project in a National Aeronautics and Space Administration (Nasa) contest, police registered a case of cybercrime against a juvenile for… Read full this story
- News updates from Hindustan Times: Uttar Pradesh caps price of RT-PCR test by private labs at Rs 700 and all the latest news
- Boris offers last minute olive branch to EU: PM says controversial plans to override Brexit divorce terms can be DROPPED as he holds crunch call with Ursula von der Leyen in bid to secure trade deal - as Michel Barnier sets Wednesday deadline
- News updates from Hindustan Times: Farmers’ agitation likely to get prolonged and intense, says NCP chief Pawar and all the latest news
- News updates from Hindustan Times: Nepal foreign minister Gyawali to visit India to restore normalcy to bilateral ties and all the latest news
- News updates from Hindustan Times: PM Modi to address FICCI’s 93rd AGM, Annual Convention today and all the latest news
- News updates from Hindustan Times: Eastern Railway to resume non-suburban passenger trains in Bengal and all the latest news
- Boris Johnson brings in the Army to help roll out 'rapid turnaround' tests for Covid for 'whole cities within days'
- 'I've never been more depressed about the future': Climate change denier Lord Lawson accuses Boris of initiating 'absolutely mad' Green Revolution to distract the public from the pandemic
- Walmart+ removes online order minimum to take on Amazon Prime
- Bharat Bandh Updates: Centre not ready to repeal farm laws, say farmer leaders after meeting with Amit Shah, reports PTI
News updates from Hindustan Times at 1 pm: Day after post on future plans, Pankaja Munde removes BJP from Twitter bio and all the latest news at this hour have 423 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.