Accordingly, the company also provided financial assistance to help repair four houses, worth VND 30 million each, and four breeding cattle, worth VND 15 million each, to the needy households. Needy households receive the financial assistance In addition, the military unit presented 200 gifts to poor households in the communes of Dak R’mang, Dak P’lao, Quang Hoa and Quang Son. On this occasion, the Dak G’long district’s Military Command granted a generator at a cost of nearly VND 20 million for people in Suoi Phen residential cluster, Village No.12, Quang Hoa commune. This campaign has a total budget of VND 320 million, of which VND 150 million is from Military Region 5. Military-Run Coffee Company No.15 has encouraged its troops to donate VND 150 million and the remaining comes from the Dak G’long district’s Military Command. Translated by Khanh Ngan
- Country superstar breaks ground on his new ‘free grocery’ store — which will support needy families
- Jerry Jones Is 'So Proud' of Dak Prescott For Anthem Stand
- Aide details racist, sexist behavior from 3 Ohio GOP lawmakers; calls for Dems to oppose Householder
- Prince William fought for Harry and Meghan to get their own household
- Households See Biggest Net-Worth Decline Since Financial Crisis
- Brexit news: Will Jeremy Corbyn SACK Labour MPs who do not support second referendum?
- An estimated $10 billion in child support payments going uncollected
- Federal workers, needy Ventura County residents worried about food lasting through shutdown
- Justin Trudeau Levies Carbon Tax On Rebellious Canadian Provinces
- Needy Cases Fund 2018: Make-A-Wish New Jersey offers strength, encouragement to critically ill children
More support for needy households in Dak Nong province have 248 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.