Married At First Sight’s Michael Brunelli has hosed down split rumours by cuddling up to his girlfriend Martha Kalifatidis in a sweet video. Taking to Instagram, the handsome 28-year-old sat on the couch while his partner of one year affectionately perched herself on his lap. The genetically-blessed pair, dressed down in comfortable sweats, embraced as they shot the short clip. Scroll down for video Still going strong! Married At First Sight’s Michael Brunelli has hosed down split rumours by posing with his girlfriend Martha Kalifatidis in a sweet video (pictured) Michael then shifted his arm to show Martha pouting as they both laughed. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘I’m just over hearing it now… I’m not a tryhard… MAFS’ Michael Brunelli reveals his girlfriend Martha… She’s no Kmart Kim! Inside MAFS star Martha Kalifatidis’… How Martha got her Kardashian curves back: Kalifatidis… Share this article Share On Thursday, Martha announced on Instagram she was leaving her parents’ Melbourne mansion and moving to Sydney with Michael. ‘We are moving to Sydney,’ the 31-year-old told her 294,000 followers. The brunette beauty also revealed that the move means that she is being forced to downsize her designer wardrobe, which reportedly contains $22,505 worth… Read full this story
- Just one side of the story? Royal expert says it's clear Finding Freedom authors have spoken to people 'close' to Harry and Meghan as couple deny involvement in book that airs their grievances - and 'backs up what's already been said'
- Bachelor in Paradise: Ciarran Stott debuts drastic new look
- 'P****d off' Prince Harry branded William a snob after his brother accused him of being 'blinded by lust' over 'this girl' Meghan Markle, sensational Finding Freedom biography claims
- 5 Seconds of Summer: Inside the Wild Life of the World’s Hottest Band
- How Harry and Meghan considered ambushing the Queen: Couple's plan to dash from airport for showdown with the Queen, 94, immediately after landing in UK from Canada is revealed in new book
- The anti-maskers provoking shop staff by flouting restrictions: Woman who boasts she 'didn't clap for the NHS' and smoker with face tattoo are among mob of rule-breakers sharing videos of themselves not covering-up in stores
MAFS' Michael Brunelli cosies up with girlfriend Martha Kalifatidis in sweet Instagram story as she prepares to leave her parents' Melbourne mansion and relocate to Sydney to live with him have 360 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.