Nearly 150 shareholders attended Danapha’s Annual General Meeting in 2019 Accordingly, the biggest pharmaceutical company in Danang city was fined VND70 million ($3,050) for failing to submit reports on schedule. Danapha was also fined VND350 million ($15,200) for not registering transactions and listing securities; and VND85 million ($3,695) for violating the regulations on corporate governance and others. Established in 1965, Danapha has a long and proud history of sustainable development. It has a steady position in the Vietnamese pharmaceutical market and is now ready for international opportunities. Danapha is now recognised as a high technology pharmaceutical company in Vietnam. Danapha targets a revenue of VND550 billion ($23.91 million) in 2019. Suggested solutions for this mission are enhancing the so-called ethical drugs channel (ETC), adjusting policies and producing suitable products to develop the over-the-counter channel (OTC) and non-description drugs; modernise as well as machines and equipment to improve product quality. Looking to the future, the company aims to be one of the top 10 prestigious pharmaceutical manufacturers in Vietnam, and become a popular pharmaceutical brand in Southeast Asia. Local pharma dives into ethical drugs Facing much tougher competition ahead, Vietnamese big pharmaceutical firms are seeking new solutions in order to delve… Read full this story
- Pharma firm sold mesh implant despite pain warnings
- What now for UK-France security relations?
- Pharma cos need to quickly learn how to balance interests of investors and patients
- Hacking Lawyers or Journalists Is Totally Fine, Says Notorious Cyberweapons Firm
- Chandigarh not to water down enhanced traffic fines
- Gadkari says States can fix new traffic fine, breather for LDF ahead of Pala bypoll
- Regulatory actions stoke fears of talent flight among audit firms
- Vietnam, Israel share experience in cyber security
- Report: FBI Tried to Get Encrypted Phone Firm to Build Backdoor So They Could Spy on Sinaloa Cartel
- Man fined ₹23,000 by Gurugram traffic police
Leading pharma firm fined for securities-related violations have 291 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.