KPMG improved remarkably on its weaker points since 2018 to take the pole position in Source Global Research’s 2019 Financial Services report A rise of eight points compared with its 2018 performance in the survey placed KPMG squarely at the top of the table and marked the biggest uptick in client opinion of individual firms in the period. Every year, Source Global Research asks senior end-users of consulting firms to rate the quality of consulting firms’ work in 13 different financial services specialisms. KPMG came first in business strategy, financial management, risk management, regulatory-driven work, and robotics, as well as working with legacy technologies and managing non-digital transformations. The firm also ranked in the top three for taking advantage of artificial intelligence, data and analytics, operational improvement, and sales and marketing consulting, including customer experience. The firm also ranked in the top three for taking advantage of artificial intelligence, data and analytics, operational improvement and sales and marketing consulting, including customer experience. These findings suggest that KPMG’s focus on high-quality, innovative and technology-driven services and solutions while continuing to provide consistent, excellent support in more traditional fields of work is paying off. The report noted, “Last year, KPMG had strong… Read full this story
- Commission defends “equivalence” with UK for financial services
- Vast majority of financial services websites 'unreadable'
- Financial services bosses back the City to remain Europe's hub after Brexit
- Gender pay gap 91 per cent for those earning over £1m at financial services firms
- Brexit white paper: City figures scathing over "blow to" financial services
- City blasts "cul de sac" after Barnier blocks UK's financial services position
- Beverley Building Society plans to improve face-to-face financial services in Yorkshire
- Brexit white paper revealed: What it means for financial services, customs and immigration
- Cardiff, Edinburgh and York more vulnerable than London to bad Brexit deal for financial services
- UK government tells Brussels it can control financial services market access after Brexit
KPMG No.1 in Source Global Research 2019 Financial Services report have 309 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.