Nation Japan’s JEBO apologizes for misunderstanding Hanoi leader’s statement The Saigon Times Daily Tuesday, Dec 10, 2019,19:46 (GMT+7) Japan’s JEBO apologizes for misunderstanding Hanoi leader’s statementThe Saigon Times Daily A Japanese expert from the Japan Environment and Business Organization installs equipment to clean up the heavily polluted To Lich River in Hanoi in May 2019 – PHOTO: TNO HCMC – The Japan Environment and Business Organization (JEBO) has yet to seek permission from the government of Hanoi City to clean up a section of the To Lich River and has tendered an apology to the municipal chairman, Nguyen Duc Chung, over the misunderstanding. JEBO said in a statement today, December 12, that on reviewing an official letter from the Hanoi government in May 2019 and the entire pilot river clean-up process, the organization admitted that the letter does not grant JEBO the required permission. Instead, the letter merely “okays the Japanese group of experts (referring to JEBO) in collaboration with the Japan-Vietnam Environmental Improvement Company (JVE)” to pilot the cleanup. The letter was delivered following the April 26 meeting between the municipal government, JEBO and JVE regarding their proposal to fund the clean-up of a section of To Lich River and a corner of… Read full this story
- Deputy PM receives leader of Japan bank for international cooperation
- Hanoi learns from Japan’s public transport development experience
- Game Developers And Industry Leaders Official Statements Regarding Hostilities Against Gaming Industry
- TGS: Sony focuses on Japan, strong yen hurts PS3 pricing
- Square Enix and Ubisoft strike Japan deal
- Codemasters Confirms Closure of Japan Office Later This Month
- 3D Realms Apologizes, Drops Duke Nukem Lawsuit Against Gearbox
- Samsung threatens to strand two bloggers in Germany, apologizes for misunderstanding
- 3D Realms drops Gearbox lawsuit, apologizes for 'misunderstanding'
- Minecon Yogscast fall out down to "stress related misunderstanding" says Notch
Japan’s JEBO apologizes for misunderstanding Hanoi leader’s statement have 293 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.