Moving beyond smartphones, Indians are expected to buy connected devices, like smart consumer electronics, worth Rs 3.25 lakh crore ($45.7 billion) in 2020 — an 11% growth over 2019, a new report said on Friday.Smartphones, however, will continue to lead the sales of connected devices both in value and volume, said market research firm techARC in its first “India Connected Consumer Devices Report”.“Users are moving to connected solutions which, apart from making them ‘smart’, substantially increase the utility of such devices. This is being driven by two trends — creating a connected cluster around smartphones and adding connectivity in consumer electronics led by smart TVs and smart speakers,” elaborated Faisal Kawoosa, Founder and Chief Analyst techARC.Smart wearables led by wireless buds (wearables) will see ultra-growth with many brands likely to foray in the segment after Apple’s success in the category. Realme has already launched its wireless buds.Smart speakers will see high growth in sales as both devices as well as content being made available through them is on the rise.“There is a lot of work happening in enabling many use cases through smart speakers. Enablers like Amazon’s Alexa are expected to play a greater role in… Read full this story
- Don't Hesitate to Take Business Loans From Indian Banks
- Indian Real Estate Under Testing Times
- Indian Real Estate - An Insight
- Cheap Homes and Tips For Buying a House in Sale
- Indian Real Estate Investment Policy India - Part 2
- Indian Powerloom Sector With Special Focus On Powerloom Cluster
- Indian Economy - Going Global
- A Booming Indian Art?
- Aspirations - India To Invest $ 25 Billion In Ports & Shipping By 2015
- Senior Citizens - Vis-a-vis the Indian Society
Indians to buy connected devices worth Rs 3.25 lakh in 2020: Report have 269 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.