The first scientific findings of Sam vu diep (Panax bipinnatifidus Seem.) and Tam That hoang (Panax stipuleanatus H.Tsai et K.M.Feng) have laid the foundation for a new development of endemic species at Hoang Lien Mountains.
Sam vu diep and Tam that hoang were discovered in 1964 in Lao Cai province. However, unlike China which has been intensifying the analysis and extraction of the chemical components of this plant, there have been very few such studies in Vietnam.
|The research on ‘developing sources of raw materials and creating products from two species of medicinal plants: Sam vu diep and Tam that hoang in the northwestern region’ was conducted by Ly, the National Institute of Medicinal Materials (MOH) and Nam Duoc Company.|
The research on ‘developing sources of raw materials and creating products from two species of medicinal plants: Sam vu diep and Tam that hoang in the northwestern region’ was conducted by Ly, the National Institute of Medicinal Materials (MOH) and Nam Duoc Company.
The ompounds PS01 and PS02 were isolated from Tam that hoang for the first time.
The research team initially produced 2000 soft capsules prepared from Sam vu diep and Tam that hoang that met basic standards.
A group of men neatly wrapped themselves in three layers of clothing in the middle of a summer night in July, quietly chatting. They each had a cup of hot tea.
Breeding cold-water sturgeon in cages has brought a stable source of income for poor farmers in the northern mountainous province of Lao Cai.
- Upset Sheffield man gets apology from BBC after TV documentary shows wrong mountain range
- From caves to mountains: France's stunning Vercors nature reserve
- Police identify mystery body at bottom of Madrid hospital elevator shaft
- Right on track, £850k north west mountain bike centre
- Does Presence of White Helmets Indicate False Flag Chemical Attacks in Syria?
- Best Mountain Bikes 2018
- World chemical weapons watchdog meets over UK attack
- Trump says 'major decisions' coming on Syria in '24-48 hours' after alleged chemical attack
- French skier's remains identified with the help of social media after 64 years
- OPCW Needs Intact Substance to Identify Skripal Poison