The Matrix One is a focal point of the burgeoning My Dinh area in the ever-growing west of Hanoi Vietnam has usurped China as Japan's second-largest software outsourcing partner, right behind India, through its housing of substantial research and development bases from the likes of IBM, Intel, Oracle, Samsung, and Grab. According to the General Statistics Office, from January to December 20, total foreign investment into Vietnam, including newly-registered, additional, and stake-acquisition capital, reached nearly $31.8 billion, up 3.1 per cent on-year. In the 2019 e-Conomy SEA report by Google, Temasek, and Bain & Company, Vietnam was designated as the third-most funded country in Southeast Asia, after Singapore and Indonesia. According to a report by Hanoi People's Committee, the capital's foreign direct investment (FDI) for the year into the city is projected to hit over $8 billion thanks to strong investment promotion policies and an improved business environment. Hanoi remained the top FDI destination in Vietnam by October with $6.85 billion in commitments, accounting for 23.5 per cent of total committed FDI nationwide in the year-to-date. This outpaced the country's financial hub of Ho Chi Minh City, which held 17 per cent. Newly-registered FDI was dominated by the manufacturing sector… Read full this story
- Hanoi real estate market to heat up by end-2020
- King Palace captures imagination of Hanoi real estate market
- Hanoi – Impressive destination for real estate investors
- What drives Vietnam real estate companies to explore opportunities in foreign markets?
- Vietnam’s coronavirus success story excites real estate developers
- Vietnam set to become shelter for foreign real estate investment post-Covid-19
- Rosy outlook for real estate investment
- Real estate seeing recovery in 2021
- Indochina Land’s real estate projects resist sluggish market
- Real estate businesses honoured with awards
Hanoi’s real estate sphere skyrockets have 282 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.