Hanoi (VNA) – China’s Shenzhen Airlines announced the launch of direct flights between Hanoi and Shenzhen city and Guangzhou province of China at a ceremony in Hanoi on September 17.
The will be two flights between Hanoi and the Chinese destinations each day, boosting tourism ties between Vietnam and China.
The flights are also expected to help Vietnam attract more tourists from third countries as Shenzhen and Guangzhou are home to many foreign workers, businesses and investors.
In 2017, Vietnam welcomed 4 million Chinese tourists, some 30 percent of the nearly 13 million foreigner visitors to the Southeast Asian country.
China has been an important tourism market of Vietnam in recent years.
Meanwhile, an increasing number of Vietnamese have picked China as their top destination. According to the UN World Tourism Organization, 3.1 million Vietnamese travelled to China in 2016.-VNA
- TIS-100 dev’s Shenzhen I/O launches out of early access
- How the new Microsoft Flight Simulator was inspired by Star Wars
- 11 additional flights to operate from Patna airport during winter
- Microsoft announces new version of Flight Simulator
- Win One of Ten Copies of Flight Sim World for PC, to Celebrate the Game's Release
- Microsoft Flight Simulator will be supported for 10 years
- Eagle Flight: Behind the Music
- Listen to Fallout 4 Composer's Music for Ubisoft's VR Game, Eagle Flight
- China's Hainan Airlines to start Guangzhou-Tel Aviv direct flights
- Delays and Confusion: A look at the problems at IEM Shenzhen