The People’s Council in Hai Phong City has approved a resolution to offer free education for children from pre-school to high school level. Hai Phong People Council approves free education plan Hai Phong City People’s Council has approved of the resolution during a recent session. The city will start exempting school tuition fees for pupils from primary to secondary school from 2020-2021 school year and for high school students from 2021-2022 academic year. Free education is given to children at nursery schools set up or licensed by Hai Phong City authorities, as well as secondary or high school students that have permanent residence, temporary registration or police’s confirmation about their lives in Hai Phong. Nursery children will be given financial support for 12 months a year and nine months a year for secondary, high school and further education. It is hoped that the programme will be a motivation for the students to study harder, support for low-income families and to attract a skilled workforce to come and stay in the city. The policy will help low-income people better access public services including education and healthcare and become a driver for development.
- P3.767-trillion budget OKd; P40 B set for free education
- Bicameral conference committee OKs report on bill seeking free education in state universities, colleges
- House approves free tertiary education bill
- Manila City Council approves smoking ban in all local government facilities
- Villanueva: Free education, is it?
- Congress ready to allocate budget for free education in state and, local colleges and universities
- PRRD resolving funding for tuition free education in SUCs
- Free education, health care among Senate priorities
- Davao City Council approves P286-M disaster fund
- NEDA Board approves Philippine Development Plan 2017-2022
Hai Phong People Council approves free education plan have 277 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.