Craft products displayed at the festival. VNA/VNS Photo Phương Anh HÀ NỘI — Hà Nội’s first-ever festival displaying a wide range of agricultural products and craft villages is taking place in the capital city, with the participation of 185 exhibitors. The event, which opened its doors here on Saturday, is the first of its kind to be held in the capital city with an aim of promoting the nation’s agricultural sector whilst simultaneously supporting to connect producers and consumers. Moreover, the festival also provides a venue for businesses to seek additional opportunities to expand co-operation in agriculture, boost technology transfer between individuals, organisations, and businesses globally, in addition to serving agricultural production and rural development. Over 300 booths showcase products in the capital’s agriculture and rural development, especially those participating in the One Commune-One Product (OCOP) programme. A total of 28 provinces and cities nationwide are taking part in the festival. In his speech at the event’s opening ceremony, the municipal People’s Committee vice chairman Nguyễn Văn Sửu said Hà Nội continued to develop its agriculture sector with a focus on producing high-value farm produce which could also meet hygiene and safety standards in the future. The vice… Read full this story
- New Derry restaurant creates 14 jobs in city's craft village
- Rethink our agricultural production strategy
- First ever drug rehabilitation village opens its doors
- Has a panther been spotted in village?
- Pakistan’s agriculture productivity among the lowest in the world
- Bespoke cakes and crafts shop opens its doors this weekend
- Edinburgh Festivals Expo Fund to be opened up to Celtic Connections
- Show homes inspired by the Arts and Crafts movement open
- Bucks Best Kept Village opens... Does your village have what it takes?
- John Lewis’ £149 beauty advent calendar has £300 worth of products… and it’s already being sold for almost twice the price on eBay
Hà Nội's first festival on agricultural products and craft villages opens have 308 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.