Generali Vietnam Life Insurance LLC has launched “VITA – Song Nhu Y” (VITA – Live the Life You Desire), the first health insurance product in Viet Nam that is available both online and offline.
It is sold at pharmacies and Generali Vietnam’s partner stores and on-online channels such as GenVita and e-commerce platform Shopee.
The new product protects customers aged from 15 days to 59 years of age by reimbursing actual medical expenses with total in-patient treatment benefits of up to 165 times the premium and competitive premiums starting from VND1.16 million year.
Tina Nguyen, CEO of Generali Vietnam, said: “Health insurance forms an integral part of our life, especially amidst rising medical costs. Driven by the desire to provide Vietnamese people with a comprehensive healthcare plan we have designed VITA – Song Nhu Y, which is easily accessible to families and at the same time offers a unique and enjoyable insurance experience, tailored to their needs. We hope that Generali Vietnam’s superior products and services will bring our customers greater peace of mind so they can confidently pursue their passions and ‘live the life they desire’, as suggested by the name that has been thoughtfully chosen for this product.”
It takes only three minutes to buy the product and three minutes to activate it, the company said, adding that it could be bought as a gift and full refunds are available.
The company has a wide network of in-patient direct billing partner hospitals nation-wide.
Free health consultation will be provided through Generali’s panel of doctors.
Generali plans to continue to expand the distribution network for this product in future.
Generali Vietnam is a member of Italy’s Generali Group, one of the largest global insurance and asset management providers.
Established in 1831, it is now present in over 50 countries. — VNS
- Generali launches Viet Nams first health insurance product available online and in-store
- Ant Financial launches health insurance product for aged people
- New life, health insurance products launched. Find out if they work for you
- Etiqa Insurance Launches Market-First Cancer Insurance with No Claim Discount
- New health insurance appraising system to be operated
- Viet Nam, Russia to renew close co-operation in oil, gas exploration
- US health insurance firm Cigna is using AI to check if patients are taking their medications but experts fear the controversial scheme may be used to cancel policies or avoid paying out
- Health insurance fund to cover several Hepatitis C drugs
- Californians Getting More Time To Purchase Health Insurance
- ACB, FWD form Viet Nam’s first e-bancassurance partnership