Bình Định Border Guards complete procedures for German national Michael Haas after he was rescued following a water-skiing accident. — Photo thanhnien.vn PHÚ YÊN — Four people were rescued but two remain missing after a fishing boat sank at about 5am Sunday off the central coastal province of Phú Yên. The ship went down in heavy seas off the coast of Hòa Tâm Commune, Đông Hòa District. Captain Nguyễn Cá, 53, made a distress call as his ship started taking on water, and another boat operating in the same area was on hand to save four crew members. Rescue workers are searching for the two missing people. In a separate incident, German national Michael Haas, 61, was rescued last Thursday by a fishing vessel working off Phù Mỹ District. He was transferred to local border guards. Haas said he had met with an accident while water-skiing. — VNS
- 56 Chinese missing in search off Phuket after tourist boats sink
- Wife of Plum boater missing in Lake Erie waits for search crews ‘to bring him home’
- A Fairy Tale Set in Florida, in 10 Parts
- Lt. Jessica Shafer keeps her mind on the bar as the 1st female commanding officer of Coast Guard Station Cape Disappointment
- Wednesday's Best Deals: USB-C Chargers, Supplements, Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale, and More
- From pirate scares to Atlantic crossings, Aussie couple vlog their sailing adventures
Four saved, two missing after fishing boat sinks have 225 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.