The two sides consider inter-parliamentary cooperation an important component of the strategic partnership between the two countries. The first Vietnam-Russia inter-parliament meeting has opened up new areas of cooperation that are poised to foster the comprehensive strategic partnership. Vietnam's National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan and Chairman of the State Duma of Russia Vyacheslav V. Volodin. Photo: VNA Vietnam's National Assembly (NA) Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan and Chairman of the State Duma of Russia Vyacheslav V. Volodin co-chaired the meeting in Moscow last week. "It would be right for us to work more intensively in the economic sphere, developing both foreign economic relations and goods circulation. It is clearly insufficient for the level of our relations. […] For our part, we must do everything to develop cooperation more effectively than today," the State Duma quoted Viacheslav Volodin. "When we talk about the work of our inter-parliament commission, it should do everything to ensure more dynamical development of foreign economic relations," he said at the meeting. Viacheslav Volodin supported the idea of creating working groups and said that the adoption of legislative decisions would entail a more active development of relations. Meanwhile, Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan said "We will… Read full this story
- As Moscow considers ditching Outlook on 600,000 PCs, how hard could Russia's anti-US software laws hit Microsoft?
- Why T-Mobile's New Global Roaming Plan Is An Industry Game-Changer
- European Commission Challenges Google Books
- Why open source is bad for Australia
- White House-released memo of Trump, Zelenskiy conversation
- May's cold front! PM battles the sniffles at the G20 as she piles pressure on Putin to 'choose a different path' a day after she told Russian leader to stop his 'irresponsible' meddling in the West
- Is the U.S. the Nation Most Vulnerable to Cyberattack?
- United Nations International Telecommunications Union Meets in Turkey to Tackle Key Internet Issues
- IBM taking open source on world tour
- EU to revamp laws to tackle online crime and terrorism
First Vietnam-Russia Inter-parliamentary Commission discusses new areas of cooperation have 326 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at December 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.