Vietnamese troops in a bomb and mine detection and clearance activity. PANO – The first conference of the Experts Working Group on Humanitarian Mine Action under the ASEAN Defence Ministers’ Meeting Plus (ADMM+) will take place in Vietnam in mid-2014. The General Department of Politics instructs its units to popularize, ensure security and order, and prepare artistic performances for the event. Earlier, an initiative to form an ADMM+ expert working group on humanitarian mine action to overcome the aftermath of bombs and mines left by wars and conflicts, put forward by Vietnam, was adopted by the second ADMM+ in August 2013 in Brunei. Of which, Vietnam and India are the first co-chairs of the group. Accordingly, the two countries built an action plan for the group in the 2014-2017 period, which was discussed in the ASEAN Defence Senior Officials’ Meeting Working Group (ADSOM WG) and will be approved in the ASEAN Defence Senior Officials’ Meeting-Plus (ADSOM+) at the end of this month. Translated by Van Hieu
- Blockchain could solve the next global humanitarian crisis
- Remains of missing-in-action US servicemen repatriated
- Experts question Facebook's suicide prevention efforts
- World Food Day: Mercycorps Unveils Action Center to End World Hunger
- Why 2014 is the 'Year of Smart Glasses'
- Gates Will Surrender Microsoft Shareholder Crown to Ballmer in 2014
- Motorola One Action review: Action camera hero or budget flop?
- Investors suing SeaWorld win class-action status
- Mid-day meal inspection finds NGO gave Rs 2 biscuit packets in place of cooked food
- Connected but isolated: Experts say that more people just want to give birthday gifts online rather than seeing them in person
Experts on humanitarian mine action to gather in mid-2014 have 255 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.