|Vietnamese troops in a bomb and mine detection and clearance activity.|
PANO – The first conference of the Experts Working Group on Humanitarian Mine Action under the ASEAN Defence Ministers’ Meeting Plus (ADMM+) will take place in Vietnam in mid-2014.
The General Department of Politics instructs its units to popularize, ensure security and order, and prepare artistic performances for the event.
Earlier, an initiative to form an ADMM+ expert working group on humanitarian mine action to overcome the aftermath of bombs and mines left by wars and conflicts, put forward by Vietnam, was adopted by the second ADMM+ in August 2013 in Brunei. Of which, Vietnam and India are the first co-chairs of the group.
Accordingly, the two countries built an action plan for the group in the 2014-2017 period, which was discussed in the ASEAN Defence Senior Officials’ Meeting Working Group (ADSOM WG) and will be approved in the ASEAN Defence Senior Officials’ Meeting-Plus (ADSOM+) at the end of this month.
Translated by Van Hieu
- Audi A3 India Launch In Mid-2014, CKD Since Day One
- Fiat To Sell Two-Lakh Engines By Mid-2014
- Alfa Romeo 4C delayed for US until mid-2014
- Lincoln to Start Selling Cars in China by Mid-2014
- [WATCH] Brazil vs Mexico: 2014 FIFA World Cup live scores, blog, highlights
- Mexico vs Cameroon: 2014 FIFA World Cup live scores, blog
- What To Expect At 2014 Auto Expo
- The Seattle Mariners have become experts in winning one-run games
- The Roar’s NRL expert tips and predictions: Round 21
- Meeke thrust into action in Belgium with Italian team