General Director of Binh Son Refining and Petrochemical (BSR) Bui Minh Tien speaks at conference with BSR partners (Photo: VietnamPlus) – After 10 years, Dung Quat Oil Refinery Plant operated by Binh Son Refining and Petrochemical (BSR) processed nearly 79 million tonnes of crude oil and sold 64 million tonnes of products, grossing over 1 quadrillion VND in revenue and contributing about 159 trillion VND to the State budget. trading partners in petroleum and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). BSR General Director Bui Minh Tien in a photo with BSR partners (Photo: VietnamPlus) In addition, BSR is also willing to accept flexible price adjustments, compete with imported goods and adjust delivery plans as required by Petrolimex, accepting Petrolimex’s means of transportation. BSR has maintained the stable operation of the refinery at an average output of 103-105 per cent of its designed capacity. The refinery uses 85 per cent of locally-sourced materials and 15 per cent of imported materials. In September 2019, BSR leaders met with potential partners such as Shell, Vitol, BP, PVOSN, PETCO, SOCAR, Glencore, Gazpromneft, Repsol and Sumitomo at the 35th Annual Asia Pacific Petroleum Conference in Singapore to seek cooperation opportunities. Shell and BP representatives said they look… Read full this story
- Steel industry expects consumption recovery by year-end
- Vietnam expects to welcome more investors next year
- Bell rings for new trading year
- Vietnam’s top 10 culture, sports, tourism events in 2019
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 10
- PetroVietnam remains in Vietnam’s top 3 largest firms for 10th consecutive year
- Itch.io developers will get all revenue from their games for 24 hours
- Landlords approve rescue deal for Clarks as the 195-year-old shoe shop company battles for survival amid the High Street bloodbath
- Steelmaker Hoa Phat increases market share to 32 pct.
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 13
Dung Quat rakes in over 1 quadrillion VND in revenue after 10 years have 279 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.