Friday’s Tale Chaotic condotel business By Son Nguyen Thursday, Dec 5, 2019,20:42 (GMT+7) Chaotic condotel businessBy Son Nguyen All are in a mess – for State agencies, localities, businesses, and property buyers – after the owner of the property project Cocobay in Danang City announced that it could no longer live up to its promise of paying an annuity of 12% for buyers of its condotel units. The shockwave is felt, not only because of the extent of imminent damages caused by the project’s failure as Cocobay is probably the biggest condotel project in the country. Rather, it is because the collapse of this business model at Cocobay is seen having a domino effect on a business sector that has shot to “stardom” lately. Confusion is also seen as authorities rush to handle projects that are now moving to brinksmanship in the absence of a legal framework. The collapse, say experts, is just a matter of time. The case surfaced last week when Empire Group, the owner of Cocobay Danang, wrote to customers saying it could not afford paying the promised annual sum equivalent to 12% of their investments as committed to customers from next year due to market upheavals. Cocobay Danang in the… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 16
- Coronavirus rescue loans for small business went to community lenders as big banks fumbled
- AP: Publicly traded firms get $300M in small-business loans
- New decree’s vitamin boost to small- and mid-sized business
- Paycheck Protection Program funding: Here’s the latest update for small businesses and lenders
- Report: Publicly traded firms get $300M in small-business loans
- Publicly traded firms get $300M in small-business loans
- Minority-Owned Small Businesses Need Stimulus Loans the Most. They May Finally Get Some.
- Ikea’s Australian stores busy during coronavirus restrictions while shopping centres struggle
- Lockdown gives time for Mumbai's busy rail network maintenance
Chaotic condotel business have 299 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.