The Hanoitimes – In the January – November period, Vietnam imported 135,230 cars worth US$2.91 billion, up 100.4% in quantity and 97.7% in value year-on-year. Hefty imports of cars and crude oil into Vietnam helped customs authorities collect over VND335.6 trillion (US$14.48 billion) in taxes as of December 17, exceeding the target of VND315.5 trillion (US$13.61 billion) set by the Ministry of Finance and up 11.6% year-on-year, according to the General Department of Vietnam Customs (GDVC). Overview of the conference. Source: GDVC. In the January – November period, Vietnam imported 135,230 cars worth US$2.91 billion, up 100.4% in volume and 97.7% in value year-on-year, leading to customs revenue of VND38.2 trillion (US$1.64 billion), up VND19.32 trillion(US$833.77 million) or 102.4% year-on-year. Meanwhile, nearly 7.07 million tons of crude oil were imported in the 11-month period worth US$3.33 billion, up 58% in volume and 38% in value year-on-year, resulting in customs revenue of VND7.87 trillion (US$339.64 million), up 41% year-on-year. Customs revenue from other goods also increased VND14.72 trillion (US$635.26 million), up 5.8% year-on-year, stated the GDVC. According to the GDVC, such positive results were thanks to Vietnam's actively participation in multilateral and bilateral cooperation with regional and international partners. The signing… Read full this story
- India records lowest crude oil production in at least 18 years
- Oil price plummet impact on budget revenue not too big: official
- China's March crude oil imports rose 4.5% year-on-year on stockpiling
- Petrol, diesel prices in India not cheap despite crude oil prices being at historic lows - here is why
- OIL's crude oil production stood at 3.277 MMT in 2016-17
- ONGC arrests decline in crude oil production: Chairman
- Q1 car imports plummet
- The price of crude oil has turned negative as coronavirus disrupts international travel
- OPINION: China doubled crude oil storage inflows during coronavirus demand hit, says Russell
- Why will India remain largely unaffected by the unreal oil price fall?
Cars imports, crude oil help Vietnam customs beat 2019 revenue target have 290 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at December 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.