The Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA), a statutory authority under the railways ministry which has the mandate for commercial development of vacant railway lands, plans to grant lease for 99 years for development of South Central Railway land at Rifle Range and Chilakalguda colonies in Secunderabad, Telangana.A Request for Proposal (RFP) notification has also been issued by RLDA for submission of e-bids online.RLDA has invited proposals to redevelop mandatory railway infrastructure of 352 residential units and commercial office in an area of 4.69 acres out of total net area of 16.67 acres spread across Rifle Range and Chilakalaguda colonies.At Rifle Range, the land area available is 7.35 acres and the mandatory railway infrastructure to be built is about 3.75 lakh sq. ft, which includes 6,200 sq.ft of club house and 20,000 sq.ft of commercial space of the 4.69 acres earmarked for redevelopment, for a minimum cost of Rs 115 crore.Additional 2.66 acres of land at Rifle Range and 9.32 acres of land in Chilakalaguda is available for developers to develop the desired product mix for minimum lease premium of Rs 50 crore.It should be developed over a period of three years with a grace period of… Read full this story
- IBC Amendments to Eliminate 'Fly by Night' Real Estate Developers
- Zinke met with real estate developer, Halliburton chairman at Interior office
- New policy for real estate development in Amaravati
- Kuwait’s real estate sales strong in Q1
- Mortgage brokers, advisers rush to do real estate courses to beat kickback ban
- Massive logistics hub planned in Grand Prairie as D-FW industrial real estate market steams ahead
- Real estate news: Irvine-based Bascom Group buys apartment community in Denver for $92.5 million
- Sept. 26 CALV Symposium for Real Estate Pros Features Lively Luncheon Discussion with Longtime Local Experts
- Is Costa Rica in a real estate bubble?
- 7 secrets of Costa Rica real estate measurement conversion
Bids invited for real estate development at railway land in Telangana have 296 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.