Former Vice President Joe BidenJoe BidenTop Democrat: ‘Obstruction of justice’ is ‘too clear not to include’ in impeachment probe Yang campaign contacts FBI over death threats in New Hampshire Overnight Defense: Trump clashes with Macron at NATO summit | House impeachment report says Trump abused power | Top Dem scolds military leaders on Trump intervention in war crimes cases MORE blasted President TrumpDonald John TrumpTop Democrat: ‘Obstruction of justice’ is ‘too clear not to include’ in impeachment probe Former US intel official says Trump would often push back in briefings Schiff says investigators seeking to identify who Giuliani spoke to on unlisted ‘-1’ number MORE on Wednesday over a video of several NATO leaders mocking the U.S. leader over the length of a press conference he hosted at the start of the NATO summit.ADVERTISEMENTIn a video released by Biden’s Twitter account, ominous music plays as news anchors discuss footage of Canadian Prime Minister Justin TrudeauJustin Pierre James TrudeauTrump: I think about climate change ‘all the time’ The Hill’s 12:30 Report: Trump, Macron clash at NATO summit Trump says Canada ‘slightly delinquent’ at NATO meeting MORE, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and French President Emmanuel MacronEmmanuel Jean-Michel MacronOvernight Defense: Trump clashes with Macron… Read full this story
- From Joe Biden to Boris Johnson, world leaders extend Diwali greetings
- Business and world leaders move on as Donald Trump fights to reverse election
- Trump to lose 'world leader' Twitter privileges after leaving the White House
- America's role as global leader all but died under Trump. The world was outgrowing it anyway
- China Media Says 'Desperate' World Leaders 'Jumped the Gun' Congratulating Biden
- Joe Biden, Donald Trump celebrate Thanksgiving quietly at home as US COVID-19 pandemic rages
- 'It's hard to fathom how Donald thinks': Biden calls Trump's plan to pry away Michigan's electoral college votes ILLEGAL and says 'he must know' he has lost
- 6 takeaways from the off-the-rails first debate between Biden and Trump
- China's president Xi congratulates Biden on victory, leaving Putin as last major world leader to make the call
- Trump tells G-20 world leaders that Paris climate accord was 'designed to kill the American economy'
Biden hammers Trump over video of world leaders mocking him have 347 words, post on thehill.com at December 4, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.