While numerous banks raise service fees on online and mobile banking as well as ATM withdrawals, more and more people choose e-wallet apps for comfort and freedom. Over 20 e-wallets have been licensed in Vietnam Nguyen Dong (Nha Be district, Ho Chi Minh City) said he uses e-wallet MoMo to pay online for utilities, internet, and his mobile phone bills every month. He even uses this app to pay when going out with friends or family. Recently, when numerous banks have been adjusting service fees, he uses e-wallet more frequently. “The e-wallet provides several integrated services, such as buying movie tickets, air tickets, taking up consumer loans, and insurance policies. We can collect points and receive discounts just by using the e-wallet. Some e-wallets even give bonus e-money to users who invite friends,” said Vu. Pham Minh (Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi) uses the Vi Viet app to pay her bills online. It is very comfortable and free of charge for all transactions. CafeF.vn quoted leaders of some banks confirming that customers are turning towards e-wallets to pay bills, shop, and among others. E-wallet also provides some extra services to compete with banks’ internet and mobile banking services. Notably, it is… Read full this story
- How to Use Your Smartphone to Easily Send Money to Family and Friends
- What Will Cryptocurrency Be Like in 10 Years?
- Bitcoin turns 10 years old, hasn’t grown up yet
- Researcher counts the reasons he wants cryptocurrency burned with fire
- Fire (and lots of it): Berkeley researcher on the only way to fix cryptocurrency
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 30
Banks raise fees, e wallet to be preferred have 258 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 24, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.