|300 gifts were sent to needy ethnic minority households in the communes of Tan Thanh, Thanh Hoa, Thien Hung, Bu Dop district|
Bu Dop is a needy border district, and over the past time, Army Corps 16 has carried out practical activities to help the locality build a new-style rural area, develop socio-economy, strengthen and consolidate defense-security as well as cement military-civilian ties, said Deputy-Permanent Secretary of the Bu Dop district Party Committee Pham Cong Duc.
On this occasion, the unit also coordinated with the locality to organize art and sport exchanges, whereby they disseminated guidelines and policies of the Party and State to locals to fight plots and tricks of domestic reactionary and overseas hostile forces.
In addition, the unit also instructed its Regiment 717 to hold a meeting with employees in 2018. At the meeting, the regiment’s units and employees exchanged solutions to improve productivity in the time to come.
Translated by Minh Anh
- #NoDAPL: US Army Corps of Engineers Issuing Final Permits Allowing Pipeline to Move Forward
- Army Corps to reduce discharges from the Lake O starting Friday
- US Army Corps of Engineers to stop easterly flows from Lake Okeechobee
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers plans to resume Lake Okeechobee discharges Friday
- Behind Jumaane Williams's Big Win: A Small Army Of Citywide Support
- How An Army Convoy Crossed America In 56 Days To Prove We Needed Better Roads
- The Army just said it will let construction on the Dakota Access pipeline start up again
- First Women Graduate From Marine Corps Infantry Training
- Simone Askew Becomes 1st Black Woman to Lead West Point’s Corps of Cadets
- In ‘It’s About Damn Time’ News, the Army Approves Locks as a Hairstyle for Black Women