300 gifts were sent to needy ethnic minority households in the communes of Tan Thanh, Thanh Hoa, Thien Hung, Bu Dop district Bu Dop is a needy border district, and over the past time, Army Corps 16 has carried out practical activities to help the locality build a new-style rural area, develop socio-economy, strengthen and consolidate defense-security as well as cement military-civilian ties, said Deputy-Permanent Secretary of the Bu Dop district Party Committee Pham Cong Duc. On this occasion, the unit also coordinated with the locality to organize art and sport exchanges, whereby they disseminated guidelines and policies of the Party and State to locals to fight plots and tricks of domestic reactionary and overseas hostile forces. In addition, the unit also instructed its Regiment 717 to hold a meeting with employees in 2018. At the meeting, the regiment’s units and employees exchanged solutions to improve productivity in the time to come. Translated by Minh Anh
- Army Corps delays Pebble Mine over 'adverse impacts' and 'degradation'
- More houses for needy households in Northwestern border region
- Viettel donates cows to needy households in Son La
- General staff leader praises Army Corps 3’s achievements
- Somali army kills 16 militants in central region
- Govt. schemes benefit over 80% households
- Former Army secretary backs Biden, citing ‘moral leadership’
- Troops provide needy people with clean water
- These “robins” provide food to the needy in hundreds of cities around the world, even during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Fact check: Indian Army has not ordered an inquiry into Galwan Valley clash
Army Corps 16 supports needy households have 240 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.