A FedEx driver fatally shot a suspect as he was making a delivery in Philadelphia in what police suspect was an attempted robbery. The shooting occurred shortly after 7 pm on the 600 block of Unruh Avenue in the Lawndale area of the city. Police say the FedEx driver, 32, was dropping a package to a home in what was a routine delivery. An armed FedEx driver fatally shot a suspect as he was making a delivery in Philadelphia in what police suspect was an attempted robbery The shooting occurred shortly after 7 pm on the 600 block of Unruh Avenue in the Lawndale area of the city However he was then approached by a gunman who approached and robbed the driver of items, and was allegedly unaware that he was also armed. The FedEx driver was shot once in the abdomen during the exchange of gunfire and he later drove to a parking spot nearby away from the area, CBS Philly reported. He was later taken to Einstein Medical Center and is in stable condition. At least seven shell cases were found near the address at Unruh Avenue. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘It’s way too late for that, you squandered… Read full this story
- Joel Embiid and ‘The Process’ That Could Turn Philadelphia 76ers Into Winners
- Trump praises 'great guy' rabbi who lost a finger in California synagogue shooting after he calls president 'gracious and generous' following marathon phone call
- Sydney's homes are painted pink to save them from 'catastrophic' bushfires: Firefighters spray houses with fire retardant as thousands of families are forced to flee
- How law enforcement handles accidental shootings involving children varies across Louisiana
- Lone gunman kills 58, injures hundreds in Las Vegas concert attack
- Father of Texas Girl Killed in Drive-By Shooting Makes Emotional Appeal: 'Put Yourself in My Shoes'
- Bank Robbed; Church Vandalized: Coronado, SD County Police Log
- Jury deliberates fate of ex-officer who fatally shot black driver waiting for tow
- Police raid fails to nab mass shooting suspect
- ‘Mean Streets,’ ‘Taxi Driver,’ ‘Raging Bull,’ ‘Goodfellas’ & ‘The Irishman:’ Martin Scorsese Talks His Great Robert De Niro Films
Armed FedEx driver shoots and kills gunman who tried to rob his truck as he was making a delivery at a house in Philadelphia have 339 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.