According to the Directorates of Fisheries, aquaculture industry has encountered some disadvantages such as commodity prices in the world changed complicatedly and trade dispute between the US and China escalated, affecting export; the price of material aquatic products dropped; fishing vessels and fishermen still violated illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing regulations; although authorities struggled to implement solutions, yellow card of European Commission on Vietnamese wild-caught seafood has not been removed. However, the advantage for aquaculture and fishing was favorable weather. Driftnet fishing had average production efficiency, seine fishing was stable while squid and tuna fishing were quite effective. Diseases on farmed aquatic products did not outbreak thanks to good prevention. By the end of October this year, aquatic product export turnover was estimated to exceed US$7 billion, a decrease of 2 percent over the same period last year, of which, shrimp exports reached $2.78 billion, down 6.4 percent, and pangasius fish exports touched $1.64 billion, down 10 percent. Export of aquatic products of Vietnam declined as some countries, such as India and Ecuador continued to have a bumper crop of shrimps. With plentiful shrimp supply and low cost prices, they were able to compete with Vietnamese shrimps. China tightened cross… Read full this story
- The Success of Africa's Exports
- Industry News & Information About China's Gifts & Crafts Export in 2008
- The Decline of the Middle Class
- Export Business - Requirement of Documentation and Management Software
- Current Home Prices - Why Home Prices Are on the Constant Decline
- Trade With China - Now is the Time to Consider China For Both Import and Export
- The Fallacy Of Increased Life Expectancy
- The Art Of Managing Your Clients' Expectations - 9 Ways To Have Both A Happy Client And A Life
- After Gastric Bypass Surgery How Much Weight Can I Expect To Lose?
- Life Insurance Premiums Likely to Rise As Life Valuation Rates Decline
Aquatic exports expected to decline by 1.2 percent have 298 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.