Both the economy and the financial markets were on shaky ground in 2019. Equity market was volatile, debt investors were a nervous lot and economic numbers did not instill confidence. As we bid farewell to 2019, here are nine strategies that can help improve your finances in 2020. Follow them to become richer in 2020. 1. Hike exposure to the mid-cap segment Experts believe the Nifty Next 50 stocks will lead the next leg of the rally on Dalal Street. If you look at frontline indices such as the Sensex and the Nifty, you get the feeling that the stock markets are doing exceptionally well. The 15% rise in the Sensex in the past one year, despite the economic woes, is truly remarkable. However, these indices have been pushed up by just 5-6 stocks while the broader market is still in the doldrums. The BSE Midcap and Smallcap indices have lost 4.13% and 8.65% respectively during the past one year. Since this kind of narrow rally can’t be sustained for long, experts are advising investors to shift a part of their portfolio from large caps to the next level. “Given the outperformance in the large-cap segment, it is time to… Read full this story
- Roaring stocks, struggling economy? It’s the smart money, stupid!
- Nutritionist shares the eight simple 'healthy' resolutions to make for 2020 without going on a diet - and why you should NEVER skip meals
- Six smart money management moves for 2020
- Smart Home Technology to Save Money and Improve Your Life
- Stick to this secret mantra to make money on mutual fund investments in 2020
- Boris Johnson urges Britons to 'turn the page' on Brexit divisions and make the 2020s a decade of 'prosperity' as he insists Remainers are just as patriotic as Leavers in his New Year message
- The best UFC fights to make in 2020: Jorge Masvidal should face Kamaru Usman for welterweight title
- How Can You Improve Your Focus in 2020?
- Five simple health resolutions everyone should make for 2020 to get your best body yet, according to the experts
- The coalition government and your money
9 smart money moves to improve your finances and make you richer in 2020 have 334 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at December 31, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.