Emory Hunt has his finger on the pulse of FSU football. by CBS Sports Staff Dec 31, 2019 at 12:21 pm ET • 3 min read The Florida State Seminoles attempt to continue their recent success in the postseason when they battle the Arizona State Sun Devils in the 2019 Sun Bowl on Dec. 31. Kickoff from the Sun Bowl in El Paso, Texas is set for 2 p.m. ET. The Seminoles (6-6) have won eight of their last 10 bowl appearances after rolling past Southern Mississippi 42-13 in the 2017 Independence Bowl. Florida State has covered the spread in five of its last seven bowl games and owns a 28-16-3 overall record in the events. The Sun Devils (7-5), meanwhile, are seeking their third consecutive victory after posting a 24-14 triumph over Arizona on Nov. 30. The Sun Devils are currently 3.5-point favorites after the spread opened at 5.5, and the over-under for total points scored is 53.5 in the latest Arizona State vs. Florida State odds. Before finalizing your Arizona State vs. FSU picks, make sure to see the college football predictions from SportsLine expert Emory Hunt. Hunt is the founder and CEO of Football Gameplan, which has been supplying… Read full this story
- NBA mock draft roundup: Players the Sixers will pick, according to experts
- Notebook: LSU softball set for rematch with FSU in super regionals
- Supreme Court ruling doesn't mean sports betting will come to Florida quickly — or at all
- From the bowling alley and the baseball diamond, two Rams prospects have taken a long route to the NFL
- Former Boise State star, NFL first-round pick McClellin to coach at Valley high school
- Boise State draws familiar Pac-12 power for NCAA Tournament opener
- Africa: Retired Ambassador Slated for Top U.S. State Department Post
- NBA mock drafts: Experts weigh in on Phoenix Suns' options at No. 1 in 2018 NBA draft
- Preseason college football rankings are out: BYU, Utah and Utah State are all facing tough teams this fall
- NBA mock draft: Phoenix Suns take Deandre Ayton or Luka Doncic with top pick in NBA draft?
2019 Sun Bowl odds: Arizona State vs. Florida State picks, predictions from proven expert who's 13-3 on FSU have 328 words, post on www.cbssports.com at December 31, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.