By AJ Willingham, CNN Updated 1454 GMT (2254 HKT) December 28, 2019 Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what’s happening in the world as it unfolds. Welcome to the 2020! Other than being a numerically auspicious date that stands at the gateway of a fresh new decade, the year 2020 will probably be like any other year: Full of confusing and depressing events that will make you wish Earth had some sort of eject button. But, statistically speaking, there must be some good things, too. There may even be several good things! In fact, we’ve counted at least 20 good, interesting or otherwise noteworthy things that will happen in 2020. Mark them in your bullet journal and hold on tight, because this decade is going to be a wild ride. 1. The 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo Everyone loves the Olympics! When else can you and your fellow citizens get genuinely, collectively excited about beach volleyball? The 2020 games will feature five new sports: Karate, baseball/softball, skateboarding, sports climbing and surfing, as well as a mess of new events in already established categories. And in a tech-savvy, culturally rich city like Tokyo, the games are bound to be… Read full this story
- Hyundai Palisade: Bigger Than It Looks (But As Good As They Say)
- First Drive: 2020 Ford Explorer – Premium Pricing
- SPIED: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLA35, GLA45 spotted!
- 2020 GMC Acadia First Drive – Another AT4 Joins the Lineup
- 2020 GMC Sierra Heavy Duty First Drive – Tow Happy
- Ace of Base: 2020 Land Rover Defender 110
- Configurator Challenge: 2020 Land Rover Defender
- Why I Actually Prefer The BMW Z4 To The 2020 Toyota Supra
- Why Snap will get acquired before 2020, probably by Amazon
- Do you like the 2020 Toyota Supra?
20 things to look forward to in 2020 have 268 words, post on edition.cnn.com at December 28, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.