Featured Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta (GMT+7) Oldest Latest Has news updated Warming upThailand players enter My Dinh Stadium.Vietnam players warm up in My Dinh Stadium. Thailand fans do not seem intimidated by the red-colored crowds. Fan boy and grandpaPhoto by Pham Duong.Photo by Pham Duong. Anticipation is high for the match between the big rivals. Many fans flocked to My Dinh Stadium in Hanoi hours before the game starts at 8 p.m.Vietnam and Thailand fans pose with banners outside My Dinh Stadium in Hanoi. Photo by Ngoc Thanh.A fan from Thailand. Photo by Ngoc Thanh.Vietnam fans with flags and banners on the street. Photo by Ngoc Thanh. Vietnam and Thailand had a nil-nil draw in the first leg of their World Cup qualifiers in Bangkok in September. Vietnam are currently top of Group G, after they earned a 1-0 victory against 10-man UAE at home and Thailand lost an away match 1-2 to Malaysia last Thursday.
- Why are Australia playing Honduras in World Cup qualifying play-offs?
- Why are Australia playing Honduras in World Cup qualifying play-off?
- Why are New Zealand playing Peru in their World Cup qualifying play-off?
- What time is France vs Holland and what TV channel is World Cup qualifier on?
- Wales vs Austria: When is the World Cup qualifier and what TV channel is it on?
- Why is Syria vs Australia being played in Malaysia? Did war-torn nation choose to host World Cup qualifiers in Southeast Asia?
- When is Georgia vs Ireland and what TV channel is the World Cup qualifier on?
- When is Spain vs Italy and what TV channel is the World Cup qualifier on?
- Czech Republic vs Germany: What TV channel is the World Cup qualifier on and what time does it kick off?
- England vs Slovenia: Kick off time, TV channel, live stream and team news for World Cup qualifier
World Cup qualifiers: Vietnam vs Thailand have 311 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.