Vietnam Airlines has officially launched in-flight wifi service on some of its flights using Airbus A350 aircraft from October 1. The service will be launched on flight routes between Hanoi- HCM City/Shanghai/Osaka; and HCM City – Osaka/Singapore. According to Vietnam Airlines’ deputy general director, Le Hong Ha, the new service shows their efforts in digital transformation and their push to become a five-star international airline in the future, giving passengers a more convenient and safe flight experience. The in-flight wifi service will support passengers who need to send text messages using popular apps including Viber, iMessage, Messenger, Whatsapp, etc. Passengers can choose from different packages with a fee between USD2.95 – 29.95 to have maximum data of up to 80MB. Passengers on these flights are now offered free wifi service for 30 minutes from October to the end of December. Ha said the wifi service will soon be expanded to other flights using Airbus A350 and Boeing 787 aircraft. The Wifi system was included in Vietnam’s order for the four mentioned-above Airbus A350 aircraft in 2015. But, it took the airline quite a long time to select internet service providers as well as complete technical requirements. Vietnam Airlines sells 30,000… Read full this story
- Vietnam Airlines adds new flights to Taiwan, Singapore
- Vietnam Airlines brings home 340 citizens from Pacific region
- Vietnam Airlines to open Nha Trang - Seoul air route
- Vietnam Airlines to re-start six domestic routes
- Vietnam Airlines repatriates 290 Vietnamese citizens from Taiwan (China)
- 'Why don't you try and sit between those two pigs': Rude flyer has epic meltdown on United Airlines flight because she has to sit in a middle seat between 'big' passengers as she fat shames the duo blasting 'I eat salad'
- Shocking photos show American Airlines flights still flying jets full of passengers with hardly anyone wearing masks to curb the spread of coronavirus
- Vietnam Airlines brings home close to 240 Vietnamese citizens from Ukraine
- Vietnam Airlines repatriates nearly 350 Vietnamese citizens from the US
- Domestic flights to and from Đà Nẵng resumed
Wifi service now available on Vietnam Airlines flights have 324 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 10, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.